Timothy B. Thurman
Tim is the President and managing attorney at Citron Alex. His practice is concentrated in the general fields of estates and trusts law and taxation. Tim’s work consists of estate planning and estate and trust administration, with special emphasis on the preparation and implementation of complex trust arrangements; the estate, gift, and generation-skipping tax implications of such arrangements and charitable giving planning. He counsels and represents individuals, corporate and individual fiduciaries and private foundations. Tim has lectured on topics in the field of estate and trust planning, administration and taxation.
- 2009 Citron Alex PC
- 2006 PNC Wealth Management – Fiduciary Advisor, AVP
- 2004 Law Clerk to the Honorable Katherine B. Emery – Orphans’ Court Judge of Washington County, Pennsylvania
- 2004 Duquesne University School of Law
- 2001 Westminster College
- Council Member, Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section -Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Council Member, Probate & Trust – Allegheny County Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of Pittsburgh
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Personal Interests / Community Service
Tim serves on Council for the Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Probate and Trust Council for the Allegheny County Bar Association and has has served on the Finance Council for Holy Name Church in Duquesne. Tim is an avid runner and loves playing, coaching and watching basketball. Tim, his wife Holly and their two boys, Connor and Nico, reside in North Strabane Township.